January 14, 2013
6:15 PM Public Hearing---Coles County Housing Rehabilitation Grant
6:30 PM Regular Meeting
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Petitions, Correspondence, Awards
- Approval of minutes of the December 10, 2012 regular meeting and the December 21, 2012 special meeting.
- Approval of bills paid previously $209,590.09, bills to be paid $ and salaries $
- Approval of 1 purchase order.
Ordinances and Resolutions
- RESOLUTION of Support Coles County Housing Rehab Grant
- RESOLUTION to Enter into Contractual Agreement for Housing Rehabilitation Program Grant Application and Coordination Services with the Coles County Regional Planning & Development Commission.
- RESOLUTION of Support for an Application for Local Rail-Highway Crossing Safety Funds (IDOT Grant)
- RESOLUTION of Support for Application to the Illinois Commerce Commission Crossing Safety Improvement Program.
- RESOLUTION Accepting Resignation from the TIF Advisory Committee
- ORDINANCE NO. 1, SERIES 2013 Ordinance Amending Chapter 32 City Officials Section 32.002, Residency of Appointees.
- RESOLUTION Making Appointment to the Tax Increment Financing Advisory Committee
- RESOLUTION for Maintenance of Streets and Highways by Municipality Under the Illinois Highway Code.
- Motion to approve IMRF Benefit Protection Leave application.
- Motion to approve TIF Advisory Committee’s recommendation on application from Dan Murphy.
- Motion to approve Fire Department’s Foreign Fire Tax Fund budget.
- Motion to award bid for demolition of 231 North Austin.
- Motion to authorize payment for annual monitoring of lift stations in the amount of $1,932.00.
- Motion to authorize repairs to the Maintenance Department backhoe in the amount of $1,379.80. City will be reimbursed by insurance company.
- Motion to approve engineering services of Francis Associates for water well repairs.
- Motion to authorize ___________________to inspect and replace components on Well #3 at a cost of ____________ as an emergency and in the best interest of the City.
- Motion to authorize Francis Associates prepare plans & specs and to advertise for bids for Sludge Return Pump Upgrade at sewer treatment plant.
- Motion to award bid for South Shore Drive Water Main Replacement to B & T Drainage at a cost of $83,344.00.