January 28, 2013
6:30 PM Regular Meeting
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Petitions, Correspondence, Awards
*Swearing in of Firefighter Anthony Gibertini
- Approval of minutes of the January 14, 2013 regular meeting.
- Approval of bills paid previously $ , bills to be paid $ and salaries $
- Approval of purchase order and one sewer tap.
Ordinances and Resolutions
- RESOLUTION Transfer of Funds
- RESOLUTION Assigning Funds
- RESOLUTION Approving MFT Audit Report for 2011
- Information: Michael Mulvaney will present final results of the Paris Recreation Assessment Study on Wednesday, February 6th at the pre-agenda meeting.
- Motion to approve new lease for a replacement Ricoh copier for the Police Department.
- Motion to approve an Agency Agreement between the City of Paris and Santanna Energy Services for a Gas Sales Contract and authorize the Mayor and City Clerk to sign the necessary documents.
- Motion to approve purchase of extrication equipment at the cost of $3,975.00 and rescue air bags at the cost of $3,077.90. The Foreign Fire Fund budget paid for 50% of the cost and the City is paying the other 50%.
- Motion to approve purchase of a laptop computer with two external hard drives to be used by fire investigators only for the cost of $667.48.
- Motion to approve TIF Advisory Committee’s recommendation on the City of Paris Downtown Market Analysis Proposal.
- Motion to approve requests for proposal and awarding bid for upgrades to Well #2 as an emergency and in the best interest of the City.